Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Radioactive Rabbits with Rocket Rollerskates and Rabies

Aloha,

I apologize for taking this long to fulfill my pledge to post with mind-breaking regularity. I just finished work on the first two seasons of Waybuloo for the BBC, so I have, regrettably, had little time to give this blog the love and attention it (and you, dear friends) so greatly deserves.

And with that I preface the main event. A few weeks ago, as incentive for both of us to keep our blogs updated and running like pantyhose, I challenged my ever-so-beloved friend Magda to regular theme-based blog posts. I, being the clear leader in this doodle campaign, set the theme: Mutant Rabbits. Any-which-way you could find to bash, mash, break or bend a rabbit was the fundamental objective. Accepting my challenge, she came to the table with this, to which I now retort:


"SQUREEETCH!"


The ball is now in her proverbial court. (It's her turn to pick a theme)

So that's just a taste of the copious cartoon calamities that my sketchbook has quietly accrued. I will be back wicked soon with more.

Peace,
-Luctimus Prime